Start a new thread

401 to 417 of 417 replies

happymarion

Sunshine here too Flumpy.  Good as the family are visiting en masse.  They are bringing the food!  They will do the jobs that are too much for me now!  Hee are some of my birthday gifts.

Have a nice day , 🎂 sunny hear too , going to allotment later ☀️

happymarion

My Maid Marion rose has a delightful scent s well as perfect form.

flumpy1

Marion your gifts look lovely and your maid Marion is a gorgeous colour, you enjoy your time with your family  

happymarion

My oca plants given me by the boy next door are thriving.  Not ready to harvest till safter the first frost though.  Looking forward to tasting them.  Mallow is looking lovely today.

Advertisement

flumpy1

They look lovely Marion, if you dead head petunias will you get more flowers this year? 

Joyce21

Marion, I had to Google 'oca' as hadn't heard of it before.

It will be interesting to hear what they taste like . . . a bit like potato maybe?

flumpy1

I've just looked it up too Joyce  they look like minature potatoes, your meant to eat them raw, I've never heard of them before, I wonder what they taste like 

happymarion

I'll tell you flumpy when i have some.

Hello , Oca , you find them as a dish in Indian restaurants , o/h not keen on them 

Joyce21

GWRS,  are you maybe confusing oca with okra?

happymarion

Dull today but stayed dry si took some photographs.

Joyce , you are right 

Joyce21

Leaves can be as lovely as flowers I think.  The autumn tinted ones are from a Japanese anemone.

happymarion

Agree Joyce.  I am extending my heuchera collection with some of my birthday money and £25 I won with a premium bond this month.

Advertisement

Good evening , lovely sunny day , painted Juliett Balcony today and replaced allotment Flag and bunting 

Hope alls well 

Joyce21

Lovely to splash out with some spare money Marion.