Start a new thread

961 to 979 of 979 replies

Night all. I'm off soon to read (in bed). See you tomorrow.

Joyce21

Morning all  

I have been up since 5am  Going to have another cuppa then try for some more sleep.

Ladybird4

Good morning Joyce. I've been awake since 04:30. I cannot sleep again.

Ladybird4

A very good Saturday morning to all Rezzers as you arrive. Extremely windy here judging by the trees I can see being thrashed about. Thank you Brian!

Joyce21

Morning LB.

If we had daylight we could both be out in the garden getting on with things....maybe you garden with a head torch ?

Advertisement

pansyface

MORNING YOU TWO.

I HAVE BEEN TOSSING AND TURNING AND TRYING TO THINK SLEEPY THOUGHT SINCE HALF PAST FOUR, TOO.

IS THIS THE WEEKEND THAT THE CLOCKS GO BACK? 

Joyce21

Morning Pansy 

Clock change is next weekend.

Think there may be a late afternoon snooze for us early birds.

Ladybird4

What a grand idea Joyce. I have just bought a head torch but I think I might worry my neighbours if they see an eerie light wandering around my garden.

Joyce21

LB, your neighbours would be really concerned if they saw you when there was a full moon 

I've given up the idea of going back to bed.

Forestedge

Good Morning Rezzers,

Up and ready for an all day walk, rucksack packed and wet weather gear to be donned......hope we don't all get blown off the ridge by storm Brian.

Stay safe today.

Ladybird4

Enjoy your walk F'edge. Hope you are lucky with the weather.

Last edited: 21 October 2017 08:13:39

Hazel -1

Morning all.

Awake really early here too. Think there's something in the water

Gave up with ipad problems when Oh's laptop started going funny last night. I rang that place ending in T.Think I spoke to PP, someone from Iron(?) anyway.

Devices better for now. Hope it lasts.

Our waste collections have stopped now.....just as leaves are falling and annuals etc coming out and pruning to be done So off to local skip this morning.

Need tea. SYL

Last edited: 21 October 2017 08:44:12

Ladybird4

Just been out to inspect the garden and the rain has started. I think I'll just wave the white flag soon.

I was awake just after six this morning too. Unlike you sensible people I didn't give in and get up, I stayed there in bed. Then you start thinking about all sorts of stuff and end up feeling tired and wishing you'd just got up anyway!

Very strong wind here with showers mixed in. Dog walk should be fun today - she goes freaky when it's windy....gets an evil glint in her eye.

Edited to say, I love that cat pic LB!

Last edited: 21 October 2017 09:06:25

Ladybird4

Morning Lants. If I see a Mary Poppins silhouette accompanied by a dog I shall know that the wind has blown you away .

Advertisement

pansyface

FURTHER TO ODD CONVERSATIONS, HEARD IN THE CO-OP YESTERDAY:

MAN TO WOMAN: YOU'RE LOOKING WELL, ANYWAY.

WOMAN TO MAN: I'VE GOT MY NEW TEETH IN.

Love that Pansy.

I was up at four o’clock ,what’s going on.?

Good morning everyone. Lovely pic LB . Pauline I hope that you have a restful weekend. Enjoy your walk Lants . Hope the wind isnt too high. Lots to do today .Enjoy your morning.

1004 posts!!

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!

Am going to post Rez 28 immediately.  Gabby lot!