Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 34 replies

Mike Allen

About three years ago, I was victim of bladder cancer.  Much a run of the mill problem fo men.  Members of this forum came up trumps.  I recieved a gigantic floral arrangement wishing ,e well.  Folks.  I will never, never forget that.  Sad to say recent events and tests, and yes the cancer has returned.  Thankfully it is one of the cancers that can be treated.  So I am booked into hospital for the op on the 4th October.   Might I ask fellow gardiners perhaps for a tiny mention in their prayers fo a successeful operation.

My prayers are with you. Hope you have a successful operation and go on to enjoy many more cancer free years.

MrsFoxglove

All the best Mike. Think positive all the way x 

scroggin

Best wishes Mike

Advertisement

The very best wishes to you, Mike, for a speedy recovery.

Thinking of you Mike . You are in my prayers.

treehugger80

all the best Mike, I know how you're feeling, I got the 'C' diagnosis in March and am still fighting it, but winning at the moment. hope you recover well.

Sorry to hear that Mike.  I too am fighting it. 

Kitty 2

Wishing you well for your upcoming operation Mike, and I hope that the treatment is successful. Take it easy 🌹

Good luck to all you folks that are fighting the battle.

Sad news but at least it's treatable. .....wishing you a fast and speedy recovery 

Positive thoughts winging your way, Mike.  And to others suffering such anxious and worrying illness. Best wishes for many healthy times ahead.

Lots of good luck and good wishes, dropped Hubby off at Hospital this moring he is having n op on his kidney, up to 2 more weeks to wait for MY istology!

Lyn

Hope your hubby will be ok Nanny Beach a worrying time. Thought and prayers with him. x 

Advertisement

josusa47

Heavenly Father, please show your love and mercy to Mike,Treehugger, Pauline, Nanny Beach and her husband.  Please restore them to full health, and don't let their gardens get in a mess while they're out of action. I ask these things in Jesus' name.

My very best wishes to you, Mike. Hoping that your treatment is successfu and recovery is quick. Be strong.

Joyce21

best wishes for a speedy recovery Mike.

B3

Best wishes.

Mike

Victoria Sponge

Best of wishes for your op next week Mike and to everyone else troubled with illness💐